Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you when you interact with our website, such as when you register for an account, place an order, or contact us. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Payment information (such as credit card details)
- Other information you choose to provide us
We may also automatically collect certain information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages you visit, using cookies and similar technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Process your orders and payments
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
- Comply with legal obligations
We may also share your personal information with third-party service providers that assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors and shipping companies. We require our service providers to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information and to only use it for the purposes for which we engage them.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement or other government agencies when required by law, or when we believe it is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss.
Like most websites, we use log files to collect certain information about visitors to our website, such as the date and time of visit, browser type, and IP address. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You have certain legal rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request correction of your personal information
- Request erasure of your personal information
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Request restriction of processing of your